• The material on flesl.net is arranged in nine sections:
reading • grammar • vocabulary • listening • speaking • writing • activities • teaching • technical
• Each of these sections has its own directory.
• The directories are accessible from links on the home page.
• Navigation in flesl.net works mainly through two “links boxes” on the right-hand side of the “banner” at the top of the page. The upper links box contains links to all the other sections of flesl.net except the “teaching” and “technical” directories. (The main route to these directories is through the links on the home page.)
• The links in the lower box are "local." In other words, they are only relevant to the particular page on which they are found. All the pages that contain material suitable for classroom distribution contain a “printable” link which goes to a print version of the page.
• On the directory pages the links are arranged in a slightly different way. The “general” links to the other directories are located in both the upper and lower links boxes and on the left-hand side of the banner are located a link to the home page and to an “about this directory” page.
• The pages of the Grammar Glossary can be accessed through a sub-directory in the Grammar Directory and also through many links in the “error sheets” and the “grammar and meaning notes” to the paired stories.