(1) When Harry arrived for the meeting, he said, "I can't believe it. Someone in the parking garage."
(2) While the roof of his house is being fixed, Tom in a hotel. He'll only be there for a couple of weeks.
(3) For several years, Jane has had an apartment in the center of the city. Her parents on another floor in the same building.
(4) Tammy just got back from Peru where she has been working for three years. Right now, she with her parents, but she won't be there for long.
(5) When Dick and Jane came to visit him, Tom told them, "Be careful if you go into the garage. I think a couple of raccoons in there."
(6) "Sam and Ted on the same street," said Jane, "but they never talk to each other except in the office. I guess that's because they don't agree about politics."
(7) Before showing the film, Tom explained to his students that elephants usually together in large groups.
(8) "Right now, Harry and Sarah very well," Dick told Ted, "but they don't have enough money to keep it up for long."
(9) Benny was crying because his butterfly had died. Jack told him that most butterflies only for a few days, but Benny didn't believe him.
(10) Two days after the earthquake, Sam sent Harry an e-mail. He wrote: "I in a tent and it's very cold at night. I hope I'll be able to get out of here tomorrow."