home • contact • reading • grammar • vocabulary
about error detection •
- each of the following items contains at least one error
- type your corrections in the boxes
- the “printout” button transfers your answers to a printable page for handing in or off-screen study
(1) After a few day, people noticed a peacock had been kill again.
(2) The next day five more peacock kill, so people very worried.
(3) Later the murder of birds repeated again.
(4) A woman named Brenda. She was charged murder.
(5) One lady stabbed another lady and baby born died.