home • contact • reading • grammar • vocabulary
about error detection •
- each of the following items contains at least one error
- type your corrections in the boxes
- the “printout” button transfers your answers to a printable page for handing in or off-screen study
(1) Last year, Pete did very well in every courses he took.
(2) Today we know TV set has become important member of every family.
(3) The children throw out their school bags to sit besides the TV set as soon as they get home. Nevertheless, they forget their assignments.
(4) He will be failure in every step of his life.
(5) I always try to listen to people even what they say is contrary to my opinion.