home • contact • reading • grammar • vocabulary
about error detection •
- each of the following items contains at least one error
- type your corrections in the boxes
- the “printout” button transfers your answers to a printable page for handing in or off-screen study
(1) In the countryside lived one man name Hrfankel.
(2) Hrfankel was a priest, he had a small farm.
(3) One day a man called Einar who was unemployed and looking for a job, he knocked Hrfankel’s door.
(4) He wanted to apply a job to take care sheep.
(5) Hrafankel gave him the job but told him he could not ride his horse, Freyfaxi. If he do that he will be punished.