home • contact • reading • grammar • vocabulary
about error detection •
- each of the following items contains at least one error
- type your corrections in the boxes
- the “printout” button transfers your answers to a printable page for handing in or off-screen study
(1) Einar understood the rule and was agree with it.
(2) He took the sheep and horses to the mountain where was a small hut.
(3) A terrible thing was happened one day. He discovered about thirty sheep were disappeared suddenly.
(4) Give your child room to breath. Let him be free, he will decide when is the right time for homework.
(5) Teaching good behaviour is very difficult today, more difficult than thirty years ago when people were more tolerant and modest, nevertheless, this lesson is necessary.