home • contact • reading • grammar • vocabulary
about error detection •
- each of the following items contains at least one error
- type your corrections in the boxes
- the “printout” button transfers your answers to a printable page for handing in or off-screen study
(1) We talked many things and lots of time on the phone.
(2) When I came in Canada I met a lot of Canadian people believe in ghosts.
(3) Even though respect is not easy subject to teach a child, but children have their own ways to understand things.
(4) A doctor saw my son he examined his whole body he told me he had a temperature.
(5) He couldn’t find a job, he had a mental illness.