home • contact • reading • grammar • vocabulary
about error detection •
- each of the following items contains at least one error
- type your corrections in the boxes
- the “printout” button transfers your answers to a printable page for handing in or off-screen study
(1) While she was recovering, her son take good care of her.
(2) While she was in the hospital, the doctor said that her ear was really bad so they need to replace it with an artificial ear.
(3) Darlene had been working as a letter carrier for thirty years. She had never been afraid even after attacked by a dog and had some stiches.
(4) They made no harm to her face as she blocked her face with her hand.
(5) She didn’t notice the two dogs. In a moment, she attacked. She tried to run, but before she can get away from the two dogs, she tripped on the curb and she fell down and the dog bitted her ear.