home • contact • reading • grammar • vocabulary
about error detection •
- each of the following items contains at least one error
- type your corrections in the boxes
- the “printout” button transfers your answers to a printable page for handing in or off-screen study
(1) The 2 bulldogs came and bit her. One of the bulldogs ripped her ear. When she was at the hospital, the doctor said that her ear can’t be replaced again. After that tragedy the government decided that they will ban owning bulldogs.
(2) The dog attacked her when she delivered letters and bit her on the ear.
(3) The post officers job is kind of dangerous. That kind of accident happens oftenly.
(4) Darlene Wagner was deliver mails.
(5) She didn’t has afraid of dogs until that day when while she delivered mail in a house a big dog attacked her.