(1) "We ping pong," Jill called up to Jack when she heard him come in. "Come on down!"
(2) Sarah and Harry get together with Dick and Jane once a month. Sometimes they cards all night.
(3) Harry always tennis on Monday morning.
(4) Jane doesn't like games, but she checkers with Tom whenever he asks her to.
(5) "I Super Smash," Ted said when Tom phoned. "I'll phone you back in a few minutes."
(6) "Jack isn't here right now," Jill said when Harry phoned. "He's out with the kids. They basketball in the school yard."
(7) If he gets home from work before Jill does, Jack often the piano for half an hour or so.
(8) "I can't come until later," Harry told Dick. "Sarah online poker upstairs, so I have to look after the kids."
(9) At the soccer game, Jane said to Jill, "I think our team is going to lose, but at least our husbands well."
(10) "Listen," said Harry with a smile on his face, "Sarah the violin again."