(1) "I an ad for this new movie, One for the Money, in the paper this morning," Harry said to Jill at lunch. "Do you know anything about it?"
(2) "I certainly do," said Jane with a big smile. "I it three times already. I think it's great!"
(3) "By the way," said Harry a bit later, "I Jack at Pedro's last night."
(4) "Was he by himself?" Jill asked. "Jane told me she him with Sally quite often recently."
(5) "Well, this time he was with Suzie," said Harry. "She me when they came in and gave me a big smile."
(6) "I'm pretty sure he me too, but he pretended not to."
(7) "That's typical," said Jill. "I him do that sort of thing many times. He seems to think he can make himself invisible by not looking at you."
(8) Harry took a sip of his drink, looked at Jill, and said, "Let's change the subject. I Ted's report on NewStart on your desk earlier."
(9) And Jill replied, "It looks fine to me, but I don't know if Jeremy it yet. He's the one everything depends on."
(10) Jill and Harry walked most of the way back to the office in silence. When they were nearly there, Jilll suddenly said, "Harry, I've decided to get a divorce. I my lawyer."