Sagar Chowdhury :: multiple choice quiz

(1) Most of the workers who died in the fire

were killed when they jumped out of windows

were burned to death by the flames

were trampled to death on a staircase

were victims of smoke inhalation

(2) The fire at Chowdhury Knitwears was started

by a worker’s cigarette

by a fault in the building’s electrical wiring

by a heater accidentally igniting a pile of cloth

by a gun used for applying stain remover

(3) The relatives of some of the workers who were killed got no compensation because

they didn’t apply on time

the dead person was only a part-time worker

they didn’t believe in autopsies

the dead person’s body was not found

(4) The rapid growth of the clothing industry in Bangladesh is a result of

the cheap labor available there

the cheap cotton available there

the absence of fire prevention regulations there

the hard-working businessmen of Bangladesh